THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did you save the bacon wrapped ? Fattie?

it looks like a great intermission was had!
need some cow bell?

If you guys ever need anyone to play a tambourine or the wood blocks, I'm in. That's about all the talent that I have, musically speaking. I love to see those types of get togethers!

looks like a great intermission! Did you save the bacon wrapped fattie?
Need some cowbell?

Looks fantastic, Gordon! Love the idea of a jam session with bbq to fortify one's self beforehand.

That’s pretty great!

I was in a band with some buddies long time ago. Still talk every day, get together once or twice a year. This reminds me a lot of those getogethers.

Well done!

PS. I have a bass guitar sitting on my wall. I’m a guitar player and pretend to be musically inclined; and I still read it as bass the fish….ha!

I like the bass, but I was excites to see some kind of bass, the fish. Anyway, it sounds like a good time!

I resumed my monthly Bass & BBQs. I invite bass players over to eat and we jam a little. Made my usual Ribs, Tr-Tip, Thighs, grilled romaine and a bastardized Keri Hog Apple beans.

Very cool concept! What styles of music do you play?

I play blues harmonica and have a local group of harp player buddies that gets together for jam sessions...we usually drink more than we eat however, LOL.

Back