Bass & Bbq

Did you save the bacon wrapped ? Fattie?

it looks like a great intermission was had!
need some cow bell?

If you guys ever need anyone to play a tambourine or the wood blocks, I'm in. That's about all the talent that I have, musically speaking. I love to see those types of get togethers!

looks like a great intermission! Did you save the bacon wrapped fattie?
Need some cowbell?

Looks fantastic, Gordon! Love the idea of a jam session with bbq to fortify one's self beforehand.

That’s pretty great!

I was in a band with some buddies long time ago. Still talk every day, get together once or twice a year. This reminds me a lot of those getogethers.

Well done!

PS. I have a bass guitar sitting on my wall. I’m a guitar player and pretend to be musically inclined; and I still read it as bass the fish….ha!

I like the bass, but I was excites to see some kind of bass, the fish. Anyway, it sounds like a good time!

I resumed my monthly Bass & BBQs. I invite bass players over to eat and we jam a little. Made my usual Ribs, Tr-Tip, Thighs, grilled romaine and a bastardized Keri Hog Apple beans.

Very cool concept! What styles of music do you play?

I play blues harmonica and have a local group of harp player buddies that gets together for jam sessions...we usually drink more than we eat however, LOL.

Back