THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Well today is my Birthday so we did our little thingy last night... I had to go into the refinery on overtime tonight due to my unit leader cutting off his finger last week... So i went from the console operator to unit leader... Anyway here it is

I wrapped the filets in bacon an marinated for a while...

That is Tyler nothing fancy just did the scallops in garlic butter in a black iron skillet

The onions ... Mushrooms and scallops... We worked all day in the shop and hit the kitchen afterwards

The steaks on the weber

The shrimp. In garlic butter and scampi sauce

Shrooms

Off the weber

Tyler.... On the right and Cody and Cameron the twins... Tylers workers

The Birthday boys plate

Cooked bout right for me

My favorite cake .... Yellow cake... Chocolate icing with pecans from our trees

The Birthday boy

Last edited:
Actually my favorite food is home fried chicken... Mashed potatoes and gravy.... Fried okra... And fried corn.... But we went this route... And no complaints from me.... Thx everyone... I told someone if i knew i was going to live this long.... 54.... I would not have played so stinking hard

Shoot i am just now starting to get ripe....:-D

Happy Birthday brother Shirley. I wish you many more to come. As always, the food looks fantastic. One suggestion. Next time cook those steaks in one of those Shirley fab warmers over lump instead of the Weber. Just messing with you, but that is how I cook steaks now that I have this pit. Great looking family and food.

Laawwddamercey,ya'll hit that one outta the Park! Ya'll cook as good as you fab! Ask those guys where they got them hats.I been lookin for one like that but all the ones I find have the bill in the front! Kidding,I know welding helmets. :wink:
OH,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Back