Bacon, Garlic, Scallion, Pepper Jack Cheese Pull Bread

Hmmm not fancy... I beg to differ, definitely will be making that the next time the neighbors are over for wine night. Thanks for the inspiration Jeanie.

Yow! That looks deadly and delicious! I think that needs to happen here at casa de gtr next time we have a gathering. I could see eating the whole thing on my own. :redface: Great idea, Jeanie! :clap2:

Sigh....

I have to wipe the drool of three people off my monitor, and one of my coworkers wants to marry you. I told him he is about 1,298,343rd in line.

lol Tell him to send a pic of his outdoor cooking equipment. :-D
Thanks John! :thumb:

Very nice! You know Tanya and I are going to try this... love your posts!

Thank you Marty! Nice to see ya. :-D

You've made this... so many times before.... and I always drool and never actually make something like this... dammit.

Perhaps... Thursday... (if CINCHOUSE approves). :pray: :roll:

Thanks Marc! This stuff is easy to make and addicting. :)

Looks really yummy Jeanie.

Thanks Husker! :-D

You come up with some awesome looking dishes. I love reading your cook posts. Great looking bread

Very kind of you to say...thank you!! :)

Can't resist it anymore Neighbor! Gotta try it ASAP.

Thanks Neighbor! The cheeses and stuffings are endless. :-D

That's how you "break bread". Amen.

Thanks Adams! :-D

My Lord Jen you need a TV show.... where on earth did you learn all of this stuff....:) another amazing meal I put on weight just looking at your threads!!!!!
Good to see you Paul! Hope all is going well. Thank you Friend! :-D

I am lactose and gluten sensitive and I still want to make this despite the damage it would do to me. Thank you
lol Than you!!

Looks very tasty jeanie!

What kind of bread do you make for this?

Thanks Norm! I just used a store bought loaf of Italian this time. I like dense breads...the hold up well with all of the bacon drippings and butter than I pour over before smoking. Most mild flavored breads work fine.
Hope your water situation is fixed! :-D

That is so fine!

Thank you Blue!! :-D

I think this would be worth throwing me off my low carb diet! :eusa_clap
Thanks so much! :-D

Just added to the have todo list, thanks for posting your cook Jeanie.

Thank you Kevin! Feel free to use your favorite cheeses... I like pepperjack, gives it a nice kick. :)

Awesome Lady,awesome food. That would go with so many other dishes.:clap2:
Very kind of you Sir, thank you!! :-D

Very nice. That is sone fine looking garlicky cheesy bread!

Thanks! It's fun mixing cheeses. I usually put provolone in too. :)

Hmmm not fancy... I beg to differ, definitely will be making that the next time the neighbors are over for wine night. Thanks for the inspiration Jeanie.

Bill, I hope you give it a try sometime. Goes well with wine. Thanks!! :-D

Yow! That looks deadly and delicious! I think that needs to happen here at casa de gtr next time we have a gathering. I could see eating the whole thing on my own. :redface: Great idea, Jeanie! :clap2:

Greg, I hope you give it a go sometime. Bet you could come up with some great cheese combinations for stuffing. I use lots of bacon drippings and butter too...not the healthiest but it tastes pretty good.
Thanks Friend!! :-D

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Just saw this now. You know I'm a fan of your bread. So is my family and everyone who tasted it.

Darn Jeanie, where do you get these ideas from? We need to get you on the Food Network. Nice cook!!!

Thank you Gordon! :-D

Looks delicious as always Jeanie! I hope you get in some camping and a line wet over the holiday weekend.

Thanks Sam! I went to the beach. Hope you're having a great 2017 so far! :-D

At first, I was like, "Holy Hell that's a lot of butter," but now I get it.

Looks fantastic!

Thanks!

Thanks Smitty!

Just saw this now. You know I'm a fan of your bread. So is my family and everyone who tasted it.

Thanks so much OferL! I'm happy that your family and friends enjoy the bread. :-D

Jeanie,

I saw this at work and didn't get a chance to reply.

Looks amazing as is your normal effort here. :thumb:

Back