Asian Style BBQ for the TD

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
Entry into the Asian Style BBQ throwdown. I love these throwdowns, they help immensely with dinner planning. :-D

On the menu today:

Sticky Pork Ribs
Teriyaki Beef Skewers
Shrimp Fried Rice

I made use of the Ah-So Sauce that I used a while back for Chicken Wings, wanted to try it on Pork. This time I used it as a marinade, marinating the chops for only a few hours this morning -

oJhgC0J.jpg

Yeah, this stuff is still neon pink. For the beef skewers, I sliced a London Broil into long strips while semi-frozen. I cut them thick as I dislike the paper thin teriyaki jerky skewers from Chinese restaurants. Into a home made Teriyaki Marinade this morning for a few hours, flipping them once while they were in the fridge -

HM7Q5xC.jpg

Onto the Goldens', running indirect around 325F. The Pork gets a head start -

tqN0okg.jpg

Meanwhile the Blackstone is fired up for the Shrimp Fried Rice. I made the white rice last night. What's going into the Fried Rice today are Shrimp, Garlic, Onion, Red Pepper, Diced Carrot, Frozen Peas, Frozen Corn, Egg -

2pFfeyX.jpg

Add the Beef to the grill -

Gaya9Mu.jpg

7tfTUfZ.jpg

Get the rice going on the Blackstone -

IGeyiMb.jpg

DBOyI1f.jpg

Grilling is nearly done -

sEABCEY.jpg

Shrimp Fried Rice comes together -

NzMaraC.jpg

LzIvjks.jpg

Dinner is on the table -

qPynbsE.jpg

FrWoWZO.jpg

LpQh3yc.jpg

rYOFULN.jpg

BAfLi9Q.jpg

As tasty as it looks!

Thanks for reading through this post and checking out today's Asian Style BBQ Dinner.

Regards,
-lunchman

Fabulous 3 way Asian feast, Dom! Great to see you back posting again, too. :thumb:

That is a great looking meal and entry, but to be honest, it looks like you are grilling snakes. I'm sure it was way better, though!! Very nice.

Fine cooking there brother! It all looks Spectacular! That London Broil really piques my interest and certainly looks Asian.It looks like snake on a stick!!! Now THAT,is Asian!

Fantastic! My problem with Asian food, is I always want multiple entrees. My problem with cooking, is I always get super focused on a single dish, maybe two, and then forget the rest. You knocked it out of the park on everything I'm a slacker on!

Thanks all. This was a fun meal to make. I thought of the London Broil at the last minute as you can't just have one Asian entree. Good thing I haven't mentioned to the Mrs that folks were visualizing the teriyaki as snake.

After seeing all the Sticky Asian Ribs posts for the throwdown, I mistakenly referred to these as ribs. They're chops, obviously.

Impressive cook Dom, chops/ribs doesn't matter they look great. Very excited about the nice weather to start cooking on the blackstone more

Back