THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tommykendall-----I heard that there are "Fishermen" and there are "Catchermen"
Rumor has it that you are a "Catcherman"

If October 10th is open for Steelhead and trout in the Feather River, what do we need? Shall I borrow an aluminum fishing boat for the fishers, or will you fish from the shore or wade??

tommykendall-----I heard that there are "Fishermen" and there are "Catchermen"
Rumor has it that you are a "Catcherman"

If October 10th is open for Steelhead and trout in the Feather River, what do we need? Shall I borrow an aluminum fishing boat for the fishers, or will you fish from the shore or wade??

I practice catch and release for steelhead. No need for a boat. Now that I know where the park is I will check on regulations and wading access. Thanks.

Catch and RELEASE means no Steelhead. Maybe TK will let you hold one for a minute just to tease you. Smokin a released steelhead is kinda like smoking "sail boat fuel"

TK look like we will be sharing a tent site. No Funny business!!! :mrgreen: Gonna PM you with some info.

Will be between Yelonutz and ChuckwagonBBQ. It is going to be a fun weekend!!:-D (Bring your gas mask)

I hope you have as much fun at your bash as we did at the Fat/Ash I bash. Were talking about making Fast/Ash Yearly and being mobile. I am cosidering coming to yours but not sure if I can swing it with Mrs. Ash...:icon_smil

The chuck wagon will be there. We will have a campfire. My nickname is Mongo. We can recreate a scene from "Blazing Saddles"

mmmm Smoked Cabbage stuffed with Kielbasa

Pigs have been ordered. "Oinktoberfest" is taking shape. Many people have already reserved spaces at "River Reflections" in Oroville, CA. Most people will be arriving on Friday Oct 9th --Pigs will be served Friday Oct 10th --some folks are leaving Sunday and some have Columbus Day off and will stay til Monday. We are going to cook pork in any form possible. We will have smokers, dutch ovens, and other cooking methods on hand. PM me with any questions.

I will be up sometime on Saturday evening...

Larry are you bringing any family? Are you staying overnight? I have the group tent area reserved---if you have a tent you will fit in with us. If you have an RV let me know and I can reserve a spot.

Are you still cooking a pig at your place on Oct 10?

Back