Any Interest in a Northern California Bash

Wait, there were pictures, when are they getting posted, I saw camera's. Those pickles were really good.

Yes Landarc---I saw cameras----but you know that I am a stickburner, and anything more dificult than a hinge I can not do.

Others may post pictures---but if it has to depend on me---it didn't happen.

The hot links were good, Nutz and I spoke about them in great detail. His polish links were also good.

Here ya go Bent, start licking the screen! Careful though, these ones are raw.

NUTZ

Last edited:
Now your just being mean! Always like to...Naw, no way I can say what I want to and have sausage in the sentence without being sophmoric! Bet they were good, did we have grilled onions with them?

We didn't grill any onions Bent. The onions were not pork and this was the "Oinktoberfest" You shoulda been here---are you goin to Patterson??

They did not need onions, there was sweet mustard and sticky pickles (you can get sophomoric with that Bentley).

yeah I think I saw a camera but my mind isnt so good anymore. Did anyone catch the beavers we had running around out there? Yelonutz those hot links were damn good I m gonna have to make the trip to chico for a demonstration and taste test.

Ah DANG I missed the Bash! I was home sitting on my rump, bummer I need to browse outside of qtalk a little more often! Hope you all had a good time!

Back