THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stickman

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Ramsey
Along with Leviathan, looks like another manufacturer is gearing up to provide pits in Europe - this one with PitmasterX's imprimatur:

Thoughts?

Yeah, I agree, that griddle is cool. I think there may be something in having that really long firebox, too - I certainly find that on my Klose, a good foot of the cook area nearest the firebox has temps that are too high for low+slow. If I need that space for a large cook I have to rotate the meat regularly.

Yeah, I agree, that griddle is cool. I think there may be something in having that really long firebox, too - I certainly find that on my Klose, a good foot of the cook area nearest the firebox has temps that are too high for low+slow. If I need that space for a large cook I have to rotate the meat regularly.
👆this...

Back