New Pit: Leviathan Fractal

You got any pics of any of these in operation, Raj? Would love to see some cooks on one ...

We'll have a full walkthrough/demo vid up of the two Fractal models in about a month.

In fully transparency, what you see on the website are 3D renders that use the CAD data of the final production models. For new product launches we start in CAD to get the design done to a high level, build the first prototypes and tweak/amend IRL until we're happy with the performance, then revise the CAD model for final production/repeatability. Things can get a bit scrappy when re-welding/cutting up the prototypes, and as we're a fairly new company it makes more sense to use our teams 3D skills for the promo materials vs splurging on expensive photoshoots.

If you'd like to see one of our other models in action, here's a few vids of the prototype Terraton 200:

The final production model makes use of as many folded parts as possible, tab & slot assembly and a slightly revised design (screenshots attached). We'll actually have the first production unit going to a US customer in a few weeks.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 104118.jpgScreenshot 2024-04-29 104038.jpg

I'm of two minds:

1) it's awesome and I want one

2) I get the feeling that the same person who commutes in a lifted ram 2500 with the tow mirrors extended full time even though he lives in the suburbs and it's never gotten dirty is going to buy that to cook for two people on the occasional sunny day :)
Hey....

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

:)

C

Hey folks, just spotted this thread on Google and thought I'd make an appearance - I'm Raj, one of the owners of Leviathan Pits. More than happy to answer any questions!
Just throwing it out there as an offer....

BUT...if you wanted to sample one of those bad boys down to me here in New Orleans, I'll be happy to try it out with some cooks and make you some videos...etc.

:D

cayenne

Just throwing it out there as an offer....

BUT...if you wanted to sample one of those bad boys down to me here in New Orleans, I'll be happy to try it out with some cooks and make you some videos...etc.

:D

cayenne

We'd love to have a demo pit in the US for people to test out, but we'd need a few more orders under our belts before we could feasibly make this happen. I'll definitely make it known once we're in a position to do this though!

We'll have a full walkthrough/demo vid up of the two Fractal models in about a month.

In fully transparency, what you see on the website are 3D renders that use the CAD data of the final production models. For new product launches we start in CAD to get the design done to a high level, build the first prototypes and tweak/amend IRL until we're happy with the performance, then revise the CAD model for final production/repeatability. Things can get a bit scrappy when re-welding/cutting up the prototypes, and as we're a fairly new company it makes more sense to use our teams 3D skills for the promo materials vs splurging on expensive photoshoots.

If you'd like to see one of our other models in action, here's a few vids of the prototype Terraton 200:

The final production model makes use of as many folded parts as possible, tab & slot assembly and a slightly revised design (screenshots attached). We'll actually have the first production unit going to a US customer in a few weeks.

View attachment 211890View attachment 211891

Looking forward to seeing these pits in the US soon!

Back