And you thought Kim Kardashian had nice buns...

NICE lookin' mouth waterin'! Awesome. And no, I'm not talking about Kim. She no longer has buns; them thangs are HUGE whole loaves (each one) that I find way beyond gross. Luckily after my wife showed me her recent pics last night we watched a film with Jessica Biel showing her fine fanny!! YEOW; them were FINE buns, nearly as mouth watering as your shown here.

I am doing some Chuck and would like to try this...What is your dough recipe? Oh and by the way can you send over a few of yours just to make sure I do it right of course...:grin:

Just ate a pulled pork Q-bun and it was perfect. The bbq sauce butter on top was a great touch. These are going to be tough to keep in stock... I see them selling out quickly. Wonder if the brisket one is my fridge is going to survive the rest of the night... probably not

Just dropped in to say I love you guys and thanks to all who came out to support. We sold out by 6:30 and our feet hurt so bad we didn't want to drive home because it hurt to much to press the gas.

This place is a success because of all of you and it's only in existence because of all of you.

I'm tired now so SMOOCHES!

Back