American Royal 2017 question

Gotta dig, but it's in there.

BBQ->open competition.... then there is a registration tab mid screen

The fields came up lame on my work computer but I pulled it up on my phone to see the fields better

Then I paid and got an error screen

Got receipt of payment, but no email from the Royal with the confirmation of what I ordered

Does the choice of Dark Side vs. Comp Side impact the length you have to walk for turn-in times?

1st time at the Royal, so any advice is appreciated.

I wish the Royal well and all the teams involved with it. It's an honor to win a place in the Invitational, but I'm going to weenie out. I just can't cook 6 weekends in a row and one of them a double. Person just has to embrace limitations sometimes!

Does the choice of Dark Side vs. Comp Side impact the length you have to walk for turn-in times?

1st time at the Royal, so any advice is appreciated.

Comp side would be closer. Mostly. There are some dark sides that are closer. If I had to guess it be 75/25.

Going out on a limb here but if you select a space X, you should be all but guaranteed a space on the comp side

I think when they left the bottoms that was the end of the "dark side".
Don't remember a dark side at the football joint and didn't make it to the car place.
Ed

I think when they left the bottoms that was the end of the "dark side".
Don't remember a dark side at the football joint and didn't make it to the car place.
Ed

Thank you. It was a drop-down choice on the registration. Think we're going to go with Comp side since we're not throwing a big party.

There wasn't so much a "side", but there was definitely an area near the turn in garage of competition teams and the further away from that you got, was corporate parties. There was a barrier fence that was almost pure hell if you were behind it. We got a big site, asked for comp side but I think due to what we asked for, we were surrounded on all sides by parties. sucked big time.

yeah... don't count on them following your request...

they granted exactly zero of my requests last year...

still had a great time!

Nordy

Does anyone know where Space x is located and what exactly you get for power? Just curious if anyone got one of this spaces last year? TIA

The power is the same as everywhere, a 20a circuit. If you need more, you can purchase extra. Maybe they can credit you an extra run since you left early last time ;)

Does anyone know where Space x is located and what exactly you get for power? Just curious if anyone got one of this spaces last year? TIA

The power is the same as everywhere, a 20a circuit. If you need more, you can purchase extra. Maybe they can credit you an extra run since you left early last time ;)

No clue where it's located, but Space X comes with 50a RV drop according to the information packet.

Last edited:
Back