THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you Toast and Enrico!

Hasty Bake and Cowgirl rule again.

BTW you have to come in for the HB cook off in May, even though you will beat us all.

Thank you! I'm sure I wouldn't have a chance competing but I'd like to attend the cook off as a spectator. Will check out the date and see if I can make it. Thanks for the reminder! :-D

Uhgggggg......just put on another half pound:wacko:.

That looks like it was cooked to perfection for my taste, what did you think of the Double Secret rub? I haven't seen that one before.

KC

Someday I'll find out what a tri tip tastes like, until then, I have your posts to drool at. :mrgreen:
My kinda dinner Jeanie, nice and simple.

Thank you Matt! :grin:

Uhgggggg......just put on another half pound:wacko:.

That looks like it was cooked to perfection for my taste, what did you think of the Double Secret rub? I haven't seen that one before.

KC
KC thank you! The Double Secret Rub has been around for awhile now.. I love the stuff. Really good on steaks but I use it on pork, chicken and venison too. I'm a fan of all of Big Poppa's rubs. :-D

@Sam... Thank you!! Have you been hunting? :grin: The tri tip is like a buttery tender steak when cut across the grain. I like it a lot. :)

@Gerard.... Thank you Wickedcajun! A show would cut into my camping, fishing and hunting time. lol

Looks absolutely delicious! Can you share some details about the Afrika Seasoning? Google failed me…

Thank you Jason, here's a link about the Afrika...
http://www.gourmet-versand.com/article5393/wiberg-afrika-gewuerzsalz-380-g.html
A friend in German sent it to me. I haven't looked in the US yet to see if it is available. Probably available somewhere online. It's a tasty rub...more like dehydrated ingredients than a powdery rub. It's great on grilled meats. Thanks again!

Looks great Jeanie! I am also a fan of reversed sear Tri tip, very underrated cut IMO.

Thank you Kalani! Reverse sear is my favorite way to fix em too. They come out so tender...and I love the addition of smoke. I think I would love smoke flavor in almost anything though. :becky:

another well done tri-tip i will have to try your seasoning recipe I make my own rub but it looks good and I love trying new sesonings

Looks Sensational!!
t2823.gif

Back