THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if you cooked that at are camp I would be fired on the spot. my normal last day breakfast is French toast made out of stale hot dog buns or potato pancakes out of old left over mashed potatoes not good. yours looks great.

Once again, the BBQ Goddess hits a home run, to borrow a phrase from the current play off season. 8)

Well Done!

TIM

Thank you ThatGrimGuy!

But you haven't told us how good the fishing was?:p
The fishing was ok. I brought home a few for the freezer. :-D

There ya go - kicking our arses with what's left in the cooler - with the kitchen tied behind yer back! You are a breakfast sorceress Jeanie! :hail:
lol Greg thanks! I know better than that but thank you for making my day. :hug:

You forgot hunt, farm, raise shrimp, cattle, chickens and change a lightbulb, etc, etc, etc. :wink:

So you just take the leftovers and toss it in a pan. :shock:
Looks amazing!:thumb:
lol Ray, that back porch light is still kicking my hind end. Thank you Friend. :thumb:

Looks great Jeanie! I always want to cook everything you post. Thats the darn best skillet of leftovers I ever saw.
Josh, I think the same about your cooks. Hope to cook some of your recipes, they look awesome! Thanks so much!

YOU, getting "lucky" cooking is funny. :becky:

Nice breakfast!

I did get lucky! lol I beat the remaining eggs, added milk... then spilled half of the mixture. I added more milk and some flour to replace what I spilled and it worked great. Not sure if I can make it again. Thanks so much Cheez! :-D

LongHair and CaptJoe, Thank you!! :-D

if you cooked that at are camp I would be fired on the spot. my normal last day breakfast is French toast made out of stale hot dog buns or potato pancakes out of old left over mashed potatoes not good. yours looks great.

That sounds good!! I love french toast on the campfire. Thanks gunsmoke!

Thank you Dave and Blue! :-D

Once again, the BBQ Goddess hits a home run, to borrow a phrase from the current play off season. 8)

Well Done!

TIM

Thanks Tim! :hug:

Great way to end a camping trip, using up all the food.

Sue hope ya had a good time on your adventure.

Food looked great also!

Thank you! I had a really nice time. Looks like I'll have to wait til spring to go again though. :-D

I don't even want to think what a slice of that would cost at a brunch restaurant served with a thimble of OJ.

Thanks!! :-D

Great job! Usually for breakfast on the last day of a camping trip we have a half can of Vienna Sausage and warm beer!

lol Not sure if I could handle the warm beer but the sausages might be ok. Thanks Bill! :-D

Thank you George! :-D
Sam, isn't that the truth! The best meals are usually the ones I forget what all I put into it. :doh: Thanks! :-D

Back