THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Show !!!!

I haven't dumped one in a long time, but remember exactly that feeling when it goes over.....

Famous Quote:
"Yeah, but they LOOK really good !!!"

Sure,
Its all fun and games until the ribs hit the lawn!

:sad:
Lawn might have been better. There was sand from resetting the bricks in our patio this summer. Have you ever tried to scrub mostly raw meat. Everything, the dishes, the sink and the counter were a greasy mess. Luckily, I had help pre-washing the dishes.
dogs_zpsc3b70d4d.jpg

Lawn might have been better. There was sand from resetting the bricks in our patio this summer. Have you ever tried to scrub mostly raw meat. Everything, the dishes, the sink and the counter were a greasy mess. Luckily, I had help pre-washing the dishes.
dogs_zpsc3b70d4d.jpg

With those three around, I am surprised you were able to save the ribs, hot coals or not. We had a Shepherd that pulled a full crockpot of pot roast of the counter. By the time we got home, no roast in sight, floor licked clean, and both dog's bellies were swollen. Poor Chihuahua could barely get it's feet to touch the floor... :mrgreen:

Only looking at the pic, I was impressed. Having read the background story, I was even more so. Oh, and Pinky wanted me to ask if she could join your crew next time.
The pit bull shares. The boxer mix would pick up whatever Pinky was licking and carry it away. The saluki mix does not share but the other two ignore her.

Back