THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantastic cook, Jeanie! Great job on the lamb tbones, one of our all time favorites.

Cooked just perfect Jeanie! I've been doing racks of lamb lately and need to mix it up a little - chops look like a great way to do that - love the looks of those!

Did not see the edamame coming - fantastic choice of sides! What a meal! :clap2:

Nice lookin chops! What are edamame, some sort of bean? If I have enough expanded metal left from my build, I would like to make a camp fire cooking grate. I've gonna have plenty of fire wood anyways!

Thank you Blazin! You need to make a grate, they are really handy. :grin:

You should've hollered neighbor. :becky: Sure could've taken down at least a couple.

It's cooked perfect. Dang! (not surprised btw):thumb:
I shoulda hollered! I woulda shared. :biggrin1: They turned out better than I had expected. Thanks Neighbor! :)

Thanks so much Marty and Bill! :grin:

Lamb is one of my favorites. That is my yearly valentines meat with my boo. Great looking cook!
Great valentines tradition! Thanks Smokedawg! :becky:

Well Jeanie, another perfect cook! No surprise there. The chops look amazing and the rice looks darn tasty as well. My wife and I were just talking about doing some lamb for mothers day. I think it's a must now. That for keeping all the great posts coming. I just wish I could taste it over the web.

Thank you Josh! Wish we could all share meals over the web. Dang... I wouldn't get anything done around here. :laugh:

Thank you Titch!! Means a lot coming from you. I think of you as the lamb expert here. :thumb:

Thank you KC! :hug::grin:

T-Bone lamb chops. Fine dining !!!!

Thanks Adams! They were so tender. Wish the store carried them all of the time. They are hard to find here!

Thank you Matt, Chris and Cheez! :grouphug:

That is one of my favorites cuts!! Looks perfect from here and I could probably kill three!!

Thanks Decoy! I would have shared with you. We had leftovers for lunch the next day. :grin:

Thanks so much George! :grin:

Love the simple marinade with the lamb. Sets off the flavors perfectly - especially when done on the rare side
Great work!!

Thank you Kbunk! I love a light rosemary marinade with lamb. The campfire smoke really added to the meal too. :thumb:

That looks great as always!!!

Thank you Big Joe! I'd trade you for one of those fantastic burgers you cooked. :hungry:

Soy Bean, I like to steam the pods add a little butter and sea salt, then suck the beans out of the pods.

What he said, looks great Jeanie.

Yum! I'm going to try your steam method Kevin, sounds tasty! Thank you!! :biggrin1:

Thank you Melissa!! :grin:

Moose, thanks!! I think they could easily become one of my favorites too. :becky:

Cooked just perfect Jeanie! I've been doing racks of lamb lately and need to mix it up a little - chops look like a great way to do that - love the looks of those!

Did not see the edamame coming - fantastic choice of sides! What a meal! :clap2:

Thank you Greg!! I don't find racks of lamb here often. Only around Easter. :/
Guess I could ask the meat man if he can get them for me. I bet yours are fantastic!!
I'm hooked on edamame. They are so tasty! Nice for a change anyway.
Thanks so much Greg! :hug:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Try and explain the taste of edamame to me please, I may have eaten them with our Asian travels.
About the Lamb Chops, you honor me but I aint no expert.

Try and explain the taste of edamame to me please, I may have eaten them with our Asian travels.
I would say it's sort of like a mix of a pea and a lima bean.With boiled peanut thrown in.

Titch, your lamb cooks are outstanding! I've learned a lot from you. Thanks!!

The adamame reminds me of a fresh shelled, raw sweet pea, straight out of the garden. They have a texture and sweetness that I like. :grin:

Awesome, as always!

Lamb is becoming one of my favorite meats.
We love the frenched chops smoked and grilled, and cubed up leg for lamb stew. Always make a big pot of the stew and freeze for quick meals later.

Great job Jeanie.

TIM

I have all the fancy cooking toys and such but here you are with a fire grate and tractor rim making 5 star meals!

I've had edamame before but only the frozen ones. Were the ones you cooked fresh?

Thank you guys!
Norm, the edamame were just frozen. I cooked them with bacon drippings, butter and garlic. I think I add garlic to everything. :grin: Thanks!!

Back