Lamb Chops

Smoking Piney

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
John
It was an eventful week this week. My wife retired and I finally got my pool open after some technical issues with plumbing and the pump. Saturday was a great day for cocktails in the pool and grilled lamb chops. :-D

They're marinaded in McCormick's Brazilian Steakhouse marinade and grilled hot and fast on the BGE with some hickory chips for smoke. My wife made scalloped potatoes and green beans to seal the deal. It was an awesome dinner.

Wishing everyone a happy and safe 4th! :-D

L3U2aCxh.jpg

S2onqVAh.jpg

x0poCnth.jpg

Those look very nice John. I'm going to do some rib lamb chops today on my new Blackstone tailgater. My plan is to use the griddle to sear and the grill to finish them. This will be the first time cooking them over gas vs charcoal, want to try and see if I can simplify my grilling a bit. Still keeping the charcoal grill for now though.
I like to buy the rack of lamb at Costco when I see a nicely marbled one then cut it into chops. The wife makes a rub with lots of garlic in it.
Going to do asparagus and scallions on the griddle too.

Attachments

• chops2.jpg
    chops2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 41
Those look very nice John. I'm going to do some rib lamb chops today on my new Blackstone tailgater. My plan is to use the griddle to sear and the grill to finish them. This will be the first time cooking them over gas vs charcoal, want to try and see if I can simplify my grilling a bit. Still keeping the charcoal grill for now though.
I like to buy the rack of lamb at Costco when I see a nicely marbled one then cut it into chops. The wife makes a rub with lots of garlic in it.
Going to do asparagus and scallions on the griddle too.
Love lamb chops. Asparagus and green onions are fine on the flat top. Start and finish the chops over hot lump. Shouldn't take more than 7 minutes total.

Back