THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Before I opened this, I knew it would be good from the title and that it was a Cowgirl cook. Dayum, it was over the top awesome! you camp better tham most people eat on their goos nights

Those 17 people are very lucky to camp with you! :hail::hail:

Marry me...:p Awesome looking grub!

Get in line bro - it's gonna take her years to sort through all the offers.

That looks and sounds like a great time Jeanie! I've somehow gotten this far through my life without having done a boil like that. :tsk: It looks really fantastic and I hope to do that someday. It'd be best if you were cooking! :hungry:

Thank you everybody! It's an easy way to feed a crowd. :-D

Hi Jeanie, your cook looks very mouth watering. Reminds me of the country boils we do, although yours has more stuff in it and thats a good thing,"the more the better"

Love the next morning pic, everyone must have been sacked out still, but you,
and I like a sweet buffet of breakfast.

Is that your campsite behind the table?
Thank you Dport! I added mushrooms (at a friend's suggestion) this time which I usually don't. Honestly, they weren't all that tasty to me. Maybe it was the texture.
Everyone slept late the next day. My tent was down by the lake (the green/grey tent). I had to haul the cooking stuff over to this main campsite in the back of my pickup. It was a fun weekend. Hope to do it again next year.
Thanks again! :-D

Before I opened this, I knew it would be good from the title and that it was a Cowgirl cook. Dayum, it was over the top awesome! you camp better tham most people eat on their goos nights

Those 17 people are very lucky to camp with you! :hail::hail:
Thanks SD! I was afraid everyone would be tired of this meal but they all loved it. Guess it had been 2 years since I made it for them. lol

Marry me...:p Awesome looking grub!
lol Thank you for the kind offer. Very thoughtful of you! :thumb:

Get in line bro - it's gonna take her years to sort through all the offers.

That looks and sounds like a great time Jeanie! I've somehow gotten this far through my life without having done a boil like that. :tsk: It looks really fantastic and I hope to do that someday. It'd be best if you were cooking! :hungry:
lol Greg, thanks! :hug:
You really need to do this. I know your Mrs is allergic but maybe make her a separate pot with no seafood? There was a vegetarian in our group and I made a pot with no sausage or seafood. Seemed to work out ok. lol

I need to make it out West.

Looks Great.

Ribeye, you do need to make it out this way. I hope to hit some of the lakes on your side of the state. Will let you know when I do. Thanks!

Thanks again for the kind comments everyone!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Going camping this weekend....might just have to do this for a meal! Looks great as always!

Thanks CakeM1x! It's an easy meal for camping. If you give it a try, keep me posted please! :thumb:

"There were 17 of us on Saturday night. Some from Kansas, Oklahoma and Colorado. I didn't know everyone but it was a lot of fun. :)"

Jeanie, you know all us. Next time just do an invitation on BBQ Breathren and we'll ALL be there! :)

Gotta do this crawdad thing someday! Thank you!

Thanks! I think we do need to have an Oklahoma Brethren Bash. :-D

Thank you everybody!...
lol Greg, thanks! :hug:
You really need to do this. I know your Mrs is allergic but maybe make her a separate pot with no seafood? There was a vegetarian in our group and I made a pot with no sausage or seafood. Seemed to work out ok. lol

There ya go - great idea and it's gonna happen soon! :whoo:

Thanks so much Gary, Krex and Ed! :)

Looks great Jeanie! Haven't done a boil in years :( ....mushrooms? Haven't seen that one before.
I hadn't tried the shrooms either. Friends recommended them but I think I'll skip em next time. They were a bit rubbery. Thanks!!

There ya go - great idea and it's gonna happen soon! :whoo:
Keep me posted Greg! Or better yet, come on out for the next camp out. :thumb:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
OMG I think I am in love Looking at that table that would have bee just enough for me :grin:
Thank you George! :-D

That meal looks waaaay GOOD! even through the smoke and haze over here...
Good job again, :thumb:
Thanks for sharing.
Shoot Rick, I've been keeping an eye on the drought out your way. Hope you all keep safe!! Thanks Friend!

Cowgirl
Give me a few minutes to think of what to say. At the moment, I'm speechless sister.
SGH, You are so kind... thank you very much! :hug:

• Thanks
Reactions: SGH
Back