A Comparison of Lamb

Stadium Mustard

Here is a the link to the Stadium Mustard on Amazon. I first had the mustard on a hot dog at an Indians game in Cleveland and I instantly fell in love. Co-workers in Cleveland used to send it to me, then Amazon came around.

A 6 pack for $15 is too good to pass up. Amazon tells me I have ordered that 6 times...

https://www.amazon.com/Stadium-Must...5&sr=1-1-7bf78e84-8ef2-4f13-9926-bee5153e81cb

Number 1. Thanks for the information. It’s a damn poor day you don’t learn anything and today I learned something.

Number 1. Thanks for the information. It’s a damn poor day you don’t learn anything and today I learned something.

Agreed my man - we are all here to learn something, that’s why this place is so special.

I need to change my name - it’s not supposed to be #1. That is too egotistical, and I know I’m not that good. It is supposed to be No One - like nobody. Anyway - I hope I don’t come across like I’m #1.

Have a great Easter!

I think Number One is actually a pretty cool handle.

As for the lamb comparison, well done indeed. Interesting to hear your opinion on our pork and beef. Disappointed, but I have to take your word for it... I do assume you are talking about our regular supermarket quality which is admittedly terrible. In that respect all our top quality stuff gets exported because Asia is happy to buy it at high prices and we are left with the rest.

Cheers!

Bill

Thanks Bill,

We never bought meat at Coles or Woolies, always the market or a specialty butcher. Aussie beef is damn good, we are just slightly better :p. But if you get a chance you need to try US pork, you’ll be happy.

All the Aussies on this site, saying "No need for a taste test, we coulda told you that," while breathing a sigh of relief.

Anyway, that was a very nice cook and comparison. It is hard to do a test where all things are roughly equal except for that one factor you're interested in and this is as good as I've seen. :thumb:

Back