$99 Blackstone at wally world, how much are they normally?

WE only go to Walmart once or twice a year. Over Christmas I saw the same sale and talked myself out of it. My wife wasn't all that opposed to it, but did point out that I don't have space for my current arsenal. Which is only a gasser, a small gasser, a WSM, and a kettle. Women. :rolleyes: :razz:

That brickseek is a neat site though. Thanks for that!!!

I should have added, the Walmart at 4101 Hwy 121, in Bedford, TX has 40 in stock. Price is $59.

There's 15 of them for $75 near me. Question is:

Do I get the 28" or wait and get the 36".

How much can I cook on the 28"?

Is there any real advantage in having the 36" when there's only 3 of us?

For the price you can get 2 of the 28" and still be less money than the 36"!

Too late. All gone at Lake Zurich. I'll probably keep an eye out for some other stores. Right now next cheapest is $80.

I feel bad I grabbed one of the ones from Lake Zurich. However it looks like they are now $50 at the Walmart in Mount Prospect and as of noon it looks like there are 8 of them.

I feel bad I grabbed one of the ones from Lake Zurich. However it looks like they are now $50 at the Walmart in Mount Prospect and as of noon it looks like there are 8 of them.
This one is actually on the way home from work. But... Will there be any left on the way home? I really don't want to buy one... But then I really do want to buy one...

This one is actually on the way home from work. But... Will there be any left on the way home? I really don't want to buy one... But then I really do want to buy one...

$50 almost demands you buy one! Haha I just noticed you're in Streamwood. Had I known that, I'd have pick up the other one in LZ for you as I'm in Streamwood too.

Only 5 left now. I went after work and grabbed one for $50. Drove an hour out of my way in the rain. Woo Hoo! Thanks all for talking me into this.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You don't even need the burger, just put cheese on a hot griddle until it gets bubbly and starts hardening, then take it off. Enjoy!

And now there are three left at the Mount Prospect store. They're in the back so ask an associate to go back and find one for you.

I recommend checking out your local store. One by me shows non in stock but they have two sitting out in the garden center. Only problem with that would be price I have tried to check the price with there app on my phone and it takes me to the internet price. Going to have to drag one to a scanner to see if it's any better.

Hmm, that's an interesting idea, I keep looking at them in my store and they are clearly marked $99 (huge paper taped to the side), but who knows if that has changed in the system and they just haven't changed the sign haha.

Back