36" Lang Cooker Raffle

Congratulations mate new baby out the back.:thumb:
Put another shrimp on for me

Congrats Lewis and thanks chrome for what you do.

Ohh and if you need a place to store this until arrangements can be made, I would be more then happy to store it at my place for you!:-D:twisted:

Last edited:
Ol' Rusty will continue to be a little lonesome out back. My daughter and her family have only a Brinkmann-like thing that reportedly doesn't begin to work as well as the old ones, plus a non-functioning propane grill someone foisted off on them. In the spirit of the season, and since they're some 400 miles closer to Virginia than I am and hopefully a bit less expensive to ship to, I'm diverting the Lang to them. That should keep the grandkids - and her husband, who has a large appetite - busy for years to come. They also host occasional gatherings at their place, so the Lang will get a lot more exposure there than it would in my back yard. Many thanks to Sean and everyone else involved in this. Let's do it again some time soon - maybe for an 84?

Thanks. By the way, how did the redevelopment of the street named for my paternal grandfather turn out? I bought the T-shirts, etc., but it seemed to be a losing cause. It's tough seeing funkiness commercialized.
Fry Street? Some of it is still funky, some is now cookie-cutter chain crap. Funkiness just shifted over to the west side of the Square on Oak and Industrial streets.

Neat that the street was named after your grandpa!

Wait, hold it... My name is not Louis. What am I going to do with the space on my deck that I cleaned up to put it? I demand a recount!

Kidding! Coungrats Louis and glad we could help raise some money for a good cause.

Back