THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dan - 3eyzbbq

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Dan
3 Eyz BBQ and Left Coast Q are getting together for a tell all 2 day BBQ competition class in Banning, CA March 8 - 9, 2014.

You can download a flier and application from our website. Link below.

http://3eyzbbq.com/rubsales.htm

This is going to be a great class. Any questions, just ask!

Had the pleasure of taking the class Swamp Boys and 3 Eyz put on in FL. That was a great class and all of the guys were very approachable and willing to answer questions.

I don't have any experience with Left Coast Q but I'm sure this class will be just as good.

All I can say is........In n' Out Burger!!!!!!!!!!!!

.............and oh yea, the class is gonna be epic, best one yet!

Please don't mention that forsaken In n Out Burger! We don't have any here and it makes me go into a violent rage (aka crying in the corner) when I think about it, but can't have it :mad2::doh:.

Also to Pole D's comment we were there too and the class was well worth it. Paid for itself in 2 comps :becky::clap2:.

Please don't mention that forsaken In n Out Burger! We don't have any here and it makes me go into a violent rage (aka crying in the corner) when I think about it, but can't have it :mad2::doh:.

Also to Pole D's comment we were there too and the class was well worth it. Paid for itself in 2 comps :becky::clap2:.

+2. 1 for the In N Out Burger not being close by where I live :mad2: and 1 for the class. I have actually been to 2 of the 3Eyz classes and both were great!

I'll go to this one if the lottery numbers I picked are the winning numbers. :thumb:

If you are on the fence about this, jump on over!

wallace

Hey guys - class space is filling up. If your on the fence, this would be a great time to send in your application. Send me a PM as well so I hold a spot for you!

Back