Cooking Class 3 Eyz BBQ & Left Coast Q - March 8-9 in Banning, CA

Dan - 3eyzbbq

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Dan
3 Eyz BBQ and Left Coast Q are getting together for a tell all 2 day BBQ competition class in Banning, CA March 8 - 9, 2014.

You can download a flier and application from our website. Link below.

http://3eyzbbq.com/rubsales.htm

This is going to be a great class. Any questions, just ask!

Had the pleasure of taking the class Swamp Boys and 3 Eyz put on in FL. That was a great class and all of the guys were very approachable and willing to answer questions.

I don't have any experience with Left Coast Q but I'm sure this class will be just as good.

All I can say is........In n' Out Burger!!!!!!!!!!!!

.............and oh yea, the class is gonna be epic, best one yet!

Please don't mention that forsaken In n Out Burger! We don't have any here and it makes me go into a violent rage (aka crying in the corner) when I think about it, but can't have it :mad2::doh:.

Also to Pole D's comment we were there too and the class was well worth it. Paid for itself in 2 comps :becky::clap2:.

Please don't mention that forsaken In n Out Burger! We don't have any here and it makes me go into a violent rage (aka crying in the corner) when I think about it, but can't have it :mad2::doh:.

Also to Pole D's comment we were there too and the class was well worth it. Paid for itself in 2 comps :becky::clap2:.

+2. 1 for the In N Out Burger not being close by where I live :mad2: and 1 for the class. I have actually been to 2 of the 3Eyz classes and both were great!

I'll go to this one if the lottery numbers I picked are the winning numbers. :thumb:

If you are on the fence about this, jump on over!

wallace

Hey guys - class space is filling up. If your on the fence, this would be a great time to send in your application. Send me a PM as well so I hold a spot for you!

It is a shame you could not have held it the 15th & 16th and you guys stayed a week and cooked Santa Anita...Ben & Ric put on one fine contest and that is One Beautiful Place to Compete...

or...maybe you are?

3 Eyz BBQ and Left Coast Q are getting together for a tell all 2 day BBQ competition class in Banning, CA March 8 - 9, 2014.
http://

Back