2015 survey for areas of importance

82's BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
When we started doing the surveys last year, we had teams take a survey asking to rank different areas of a competition that the organizer has control over. With 2016 creeping around the corner, we're asking teams once again to take the survey. This will help us to make sure that we design the ranking system as accurately as possible. Please take a moment if you compete in KCBS and IBCA competitions and fill out the survey.

You can either click on the survey links or go to our website for all of the surveys.

KCBS

IBCA

www.82sbbq.com

Once you rank any of the criteria the survey auto fills in 1-19 in the order of the questions and the order cannot be changed.

One of the top 5 criteria for me is the number of teams.

Surprised that's not on your list since I'm not the only one it matters to.

Boy I am starting to be scared Gowan, I am finding myself agreeing with you more and more. What happened to the ol CivilWarBBQ?

Anyways not my number one, but I know several teams that number of teams is important too and while not most important I do pay attention to the number

Thanks for the input Gowan. That wasn't brought up last time and I guess I didn't give it too much thought in the beginning.

Once you rank any of the criteria the survey auto fills in 1-19 in the order of the questions and the order cannot be changed.

It will auto fill the ranking in for the remaining areas. You can rank the areas differently and it will move them to the appropriate spot.

Back