THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’m not a cracker crust kind of guy, but that’s a really good looking pie! I might give that dough a whirl myself

Memphis Elite
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks!

Actually, it's not a cracker style crust, but closer to a New York style pie, so the dough had a higher hydration ratio and more "chew" then a cracker style crust.

Cracker style is on my list to try though, I'll just need to make it from scratch.

Hey Moose,
Ever try Chorizo in a pie?
Just curious. I got some the other day and made some Chorizo and scrambled eggs. So Yummy! :icon_smile_tongue:

Richard,

You're pies have their own signature on them. I swear. You can always tell 'em apart. Killer as always Sir!

Richard,

You're pies have their own signature on them. I swear. You can always tell 'em apart. Killer as always Sir!

I think that's one of the nicest things anyone's ever told me on this forum, Sako. :icon_blush:

But, I can pretty much say the exact same thing for many of your cooks as well! :mrgreen:

Hey Moose,
Ever try Chorizo in a pie?
Just curious. I got some the other day and made some Chorizo and scrambled eggs. So Yummy! :icon_smile_tongue:

I've thought about using chorizo, though I might add some toppings that would compliment it for a Mexican style pizza. Perhaps fresh diced tomatoes and cilantro added after the pie was cooked was an idea...

Back