THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
Would you eat Green Eggs and SPAM in a house?

With the above throwdowns going on I saw the possibility for the coveted “Twofer” Entry so here it is.

Started out by assembling most of my Lazy ingredients:

Then minced up some cilantro.

Crack 2 eggs and pour some egg whites into a bowl and added 3 tbsp. of hatch chiles.

Next, I added the cilantro and gave this a stir.

I got the Redhead going nice and hot

and added the CI searing grate and let it heat up.

Once it was nice and hot, I added the Spam.

While this was cooking, I cooked up the eggs and the hash browns. After approximately 5 minutes and flipped the Spam.

I finished up the eggs and hash browns and brought the Spam inside and plated everything up with a Margarita.

This was a really nice dinner and much better than the Spam I remember as a kid.

Thanks for looking.

As healthy as you usually cook, Jeff, I'm not sure that I expected Spam, but I do like it!!
Thank you Ron. Yes I normally do, but I wanted to be extra "Lazy" and use SPAM so I could enter this cook in 2 Throwdowns.:becky:

Also, having lost 100 lbs. already, I'm able to indulge every once in a while. :grin:
Right on!
Thank you Craig

Back