Rancher Charcoal

PaPaQ

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Clyde
Home Depot has drop the price of the charcoal from $4.99 to $2.99 a bag in North Carolina, just wanted to let everybody know if you are interseted. Please check you local distributor.

Had to pick up a new sprinkler and a couple of 22 1/2 grates for the UDS Dad and I are going to build in the next couple of weeks - so picked up another bag tonight for 2.99 as well. The wife was with me or I probably would have loaded up the cart :biggrin:

Had to pick up a new sprinkler and a couple of 22 1/2 grates for the UDS Dad and I are going to build in the next couple of weeks - so picked up another bag tonight for 2.99 as well. The wife was with me or I probably would have loaded up the cart :biggrin:

I wanna see pics of how you mount that sprinkler in the UDS. :mrgreen:

I picked up 4 bags tonight in Lees Summit Mo. Gave one to my neighbor to try out. I went over there about 20 minutes after he started it and he already had the chimney dumped in the kettle. Easy light, clean burn, no smells or aftertaste.

I give it a thumbs up. Might have to go get more.

I've got to go to H.D. in the morning anyhow, so I'll see if they have any here in Des Moines. They also have the "Orion" cooker on sale again, is it worth getting? Anyone have anything to say about it? Good, bad ugly:?:.
Dave

fark. I just drove right by a HD yesterday.

Oh well, BeerGuy will have to give me a report. Im a 30 minute drive from the nearest HD. With gas prices the way they are Im not driving out of my way for anything.

I stopped by HD and they had a half pallet and a handwritten price of $4.77, but when I got to the checkout they rang up $2.99, I almost went back for 6 more.

Brian

I burned a bag of it last weekend. I liked it enough to go back last night and pick up 21 bags of it at $2.99 bag. Now I just have to figure out where I'm going to store my 1/4 ton of charcoal!:shock:

Jason

I just picked up 6 bags @2.99 each. I wish I had room for more in the garage. Better yet I will go to HD in Hempstead and pick up a rubbermaid deck bench and put it all in there. They said they will have it all summer long but the price will be back to 4.99 after the weekend. On my way there now.

Back