THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

coorsguy

Knows what a fatty is.
First day of the build got the cook chamber cut at 60" and the firebox at 22" and the doors cut in the cook chamber. I also went ahead and cut another 22" chunk for a firebox for a smoke house I'm going to build next while I had the plasma out.

Last edited:
I also cut 2 3.5" pieces off of the pipe that I plan on welding 3/4 pipe in it for spokes to make wheels for the cooker

Didn't have a chance to get a whole lot done today. Got the pieces cut that will cover the seams on the doors they are all one piece that I cut out of the leftover pipe. I figured that would be a lot easier than trying to bend flat bar to the contour of the pipe

Last edited:
Sounds like I will probably be mounting the cooker on a small trailer that my father in law is giving me as long as I can fab it up to work

I have 4" pipe to make a stack out of should I run one stack or 2 side by side? Any need for a damper on the stack

Judging from the pics, I'm guessing your pipe dia. at 16". Running those dimensions through Feldon's, calculates a 4" exhaust needs to be 17 5/8" long. No need for 2 pipes.
If your pipe is 20" in dia. a 4" exhaust should be 27 1/2". Still no need for 2 pipes.

Back