$1 tacos

PorkinButts82

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
This Spanish store/meat market "7 food mart" is $1 tacos Mon-Thurs. Stopped on my home and grabbed a snack. And yes they do everything here with no gloves on!!! Gross, but damn they have good tacos.

Not bad for $8
62c51aaff7125ba5c549b3c24827a92e.jpg
29ed616aee6fa81c6ab90cb69d9c43db.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I love cheap tacos and I'm generally not afraid of the conditions in which they are served. I figure the salsa, pickled onions, jalapenos, etc. will kill anything that might be harmful. :heh:

2 roasted pork, 2 chorizo, 1 barbacoa, 2 beef, 1 seasoned pork.

There used to be a place (maybe still there) on 220 in North Carolina that had the best tacos. It was extremely sketchy. One time I stopped there, a recent storm had blown off the roof. They were open for business and it was delicious

There used to be a place (maybe still there) on 220 in North Carolina that had the best tacos. It was extremely sketchy. One time I stopped there, a recent storm had blown off the roof. They were open for business and it was delicious
Lol, rain or shine. Gotta love the hole in the wall joints

• Thanks
Reactions: EdF
I want to live near that place.

Gloved hands scare me a bit in strange restaurants. It's so much easier to grab something raw and forget it when you have a glove on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The no gloves thing is not a deal breaker. But I need to see a health dept sign somewhere- with a better than passing grade or I'm gonna pedal on down the road.

I want to live near that place.

Gloved hands scare me a bit in strange restaurants. It's so much easier to grab something raw and forget it when you have a glove on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Luckily for me they have 2 stores within about 3 miles of each other. Try to go once a week for dinner. We Love the place!

this is true.

Sent from my sm-g920v using tapatalk

View attachment 146778

When I used to work in restaurants I would only where them when breading something for frying. I probably cut the tip of my finger more times than I can remember wearing gloves. I need to feel the food. And yes I would wash often unlike most that wear gloves and not wash(cross contamination).

Last edited:
I would like some of those!

I can't see aproblem not using gloves, as long as you wash your hands properly and often.
Most places where I see people wearing gloves, they wear the same ones the whole time.
For serving, for ringing up the till, etc etc.

I would rather see people washing their hands

I was at Sam's club in Shakopee, MN 2 weeks ago, and the guy serving samples, who was wearing gloves, would lick his thumb and index finger each time he would try to get one of the little serving plates off the stack. I saw him do it twice and called him out on it. He lied to my face and said "no I didn't lick my fingers". Obviously a habit.

I would like some of those!

I can't see a problem not using gloves, as long as you wash your hands properly and often.
Most places where I see people wearing gloves, they wear the same ones the whole time.
For serving, for ringing up the till, etc etc.

I would rather see people washing their hands

I agree.

I think some workers think the gloves are to protect their hands from the food, not the other way around.

I was at Sam's club in Shakopee, MN 2 weeks ago, and the guy serving samples, who was wearing gloves, would lick his thumb and index finger each time he would try to get one of the little serving plates off the stack. I saw him do it twice and called him out on it. He lied to my face and said "no I didn't lick my fingers". Obviously a habit.
He wasn't licking his finger, he was licking his glove.

They use gloves at Chipolte, how's that working out?

I'd be $16 into that place, no problem. I want tacos now.

Back