So I had this thought…

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I cooked 3 racks of ribs, pulled pork, bologna, and a couple packages of sausages yesterday for the crowd, all the sides and blah blah blah. Everyone loved everything and all that was left was 5 ribs. So I’m sitting (I mean working) with my hood down today thinking about what to do with the 5 ribs left.

I’ve been stuck on Jess Pryles 1 hour ribs for a couple of months and they have been met with great reviews. So take that and come back to the reheat thought…

I took the 5 rib rack that was left and double cut 3 or them. Rerubbed (is that even a werd?) and put them on Mable at 325° for about 15 minutes flipped them half way through…

Served on vintage Fiesta with Tillamook cheese and a pepperoni…

I gotta be honest… These freakin ROCKED!!!

Mrs. 4ever3 said “Oh we gotta do a couple racks like THIS!!!”

We’re outta town next weekend, then the following weekend the crowd has requested street tacos but my MSU brain is already at werk for grilled ribs before Thanksgiving.

I’ll keep y’all posted, good, bad, or indifferent…

Until yesterday, and thanks to a recent ‘Woods post about grilling ribs, I had never grilled ribs before. They still took me 3 hours.

I can’t find Jess’s 1 hour ribs recipe, but I found Dizzy pigs’, I’m gonna give this a shot!

I'm wondering if flipity-flip-flip technique would "werk". Science says only with steaks, but breakthroughs often occur when something new is tried. Just ribs for thought

Until yesterday, and thanks to a recent ‘Woods post about grilling ribs, I had never grilled ribs before. They still took me 3 hours.

I can’t find Jess’s 1 hour ribs recipe, but I found Dizzy pigs’, I’m gonna give this a shot!

I did a quick search and found her one minute video for one hour ribs. https://youtu.be/dpmghNJp_Dw

Worth a try!

Thanks all!

I guess I should have esplained 1 hour ribs. Grill on 425° ribs trimmed, seasoned, wrapped in foil and on the grill for 30 minutes, unwrap and place meat side down for 15 minutes, flip to bone side down (glaze at this point if you choose) for 15 minutes and done.

The question is, can I repeat todays results…

Only time will tell.

(Thanks for picking up where I failed Bob.(dang that hert to type))

Definitely a must try... Yours look mighty tasty! :hungry:

110886-F1-0-A45-4-AF4-98-CA-330-AC740-DF80.jpg

Is the green pepperoni an Okie thing? :noidea:

Definitely a must try... Yours look mighty tasty! :hungry:

Is the green pepperoni an Okie thing? :noidea:

Try it and see what you think. I’m sold on the 1 hour rib, of all the people that have eaten them there has only been one that preferred smoked ribs, and that was one of my kids (but she’s a bit of a contrarian, I don’t know where she gets it!) then do the grill warm up with your leftovers, whole different level!

It may just be a me thing with BBQ, I love the sour and a wee bit of heat from the pepperoncini.

Thanks all!

I guess I should have esplained 1 hour ribs. Grill on 425° ribs trimmed, seasoned, wrapped in foil and on the grill for 30 minutes, unwrap and place meat side down for 15 minutes, flip to bone side down (glaze at this point if you choose) for 15 minutes and done.

The question is, can I repeat todays results…

Only time will tell.

(Thanks for picking up where I failed Bob.(dang that hert to type))

Certainly glad to hear it!

Back