"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Pork Butt, Spares and some rib tips. Might be some stuffed chicken thighs also.

Hot dogs wrapped in bacon served with smoked mac and cheese with some poppers to wash it all down.

Really think of a rotisserie chicken on Saturday and something light like a Pork Butt on Sunday!!! all depends on the weather of course.

Having a ribs extravaganza this weekend. Spares, BB's, beePh ribs, sweet, savory, Asian, etc. Gonna have some of my Brethren brothers and other Phriends coming by and I'm really looking Phorward to it! :whoo:

Phu & the Dutch Pharkers and everybody else have a great weekend!

Not sure yet, going to pick up some big chunk of the best looking beef I can find and maybe a sausage roll to try my first fatty! Also, the wife wants another batch of ABT's so probably some of those too.

I was gonna do some St. Louis ribs on Sunday, but a co-worker gave me tickets to the Sonoma NASCAR race! Hanging out with dad, instead of cooking doesn't sound too bad.

Matt

Happy Phriday Phu! No real plans this weekend other than not doing a giant meat fest like last weekend.

Big party on Saturday so I've got a huge SRF brisket, 9 racks of spares and a butt that will become carnitas tacos. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Man. I normally have a plan. This week I have a charity event all day Saturday thru till Sun Morning.
Then, I'm a bachelor over night.

I need to think of something my wife doesn't eat and pick that up with a few beers... maybe some lamb.

What up Phu! So many choices this weekend. I've got brisket, spare ribs, baby back ribs, beef short ribs, whole chickens, and sirloin tip. I can't cook all of that, so some has to go to the deep freeze....the beef short ribs may win out. They are local and look outstanding.

Got 2 big spatchcocked roasters on right now. Leaving for the beach tomorrow morning and the wife always takes a couple of bags of bird to make c. salad for everybody. mmmmmmm

A butt, shoulder & a brisket flat for a friends birthday. lighting the sticks at midnight.

Back