Thank you Moose and Peeps

Moose Peeps? :shock:
peeps-chocolate-mousse-132631-im.jpg

Glad you guys have fun with it....that's what it's all about! Well, that and challenging each other to learn and try new things or taking what is comfortable above and beyond.

Glad I was able to step in and help out. I hope I am meeting the expectations you guys have of me from those that have come before.

One thing I'm looking forward to is cooking normal size meals. That fits perfect for this concept (if you want it to) or large (if you want it to). My very first Throwdown I got lapped+ but finished T-2

But I promise not to become a bbq snob. Karmas a real biotch and you don't want to rattle her cage

Moose thanks for recognizing Chris and Ron. Peeps you do an awesome job

Thanks, George.

peeps is simply great, and Ron continues to help out quietly behind the scenes from time to time!

We hope to see Biggles back next year hosting some of the Special Throwdowns for as long as his schedule can permit, just as we did this year.

One of the best parts about this forum, and one of the best places to learn how to cook everything. Thanks all moderators past and present for keeping this going and thanks to all the participants who make it fun. Great job everyone! And George, thanks for always being there and doing the right thing -- I just had to slip that in. George is always there to provide positive comments in just about every TD thread, and is one of those who helps make the TDs special.

I've got to get in on this love fest. :love:

My most sincere thanks to Moose, Bigabyte, Ron_L and Peeps that have moderated, facilitated and worked tirelessly in the TDs to make them A LOT OF FUN!! I am so grateful you folks have taken on this important work for my benefit... and the benefit of everyone I have had the pleasure to cook for. I know for a fact my cooking skills, both BBQ and otherwise, would not have improved to the level they have with out my brothers' gifts of time and effort. Thank you, too, to everyone that has said a kind word or voted for my entries.

Back