Beef Ribs & Roasted Potato Salad Sunday

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Saw a frozen rack of beef ribs in the garage and wanted to cook them this weekend so go them rolling today. Back to being pretty hot here, but the humidity has died down so not too bad. Also making roasted potato salad.

Put them on around 12:45 cooking 250'ish and I'll foil here here shortly after 4pm. No time frame for dinner.

Firing egg up and seasoning ribs with KC steak

Ribs on. Will probably bump temp when I foil

Start of the roasted potato salad. Also had some corn on the cob I needed to cook so took it off and roasted it a little too. Will add some tomatoes and cilantro to this batch which I haven't done before, but should be good.

Here they are about 3hrs in. Lotta moisture on the top. I didn't glaze or anything in the pic. Just the cooking ribs.

I have never seen potato salad like that but by God I bet it was crazy good!

And the ribs look pretty delish too.

Ok so they came off a bit ago and look like this. Will slice and eat them here in a bit

In the meantime here is a useless/useful/awful video of demonstrating what probing done beef ribs looks like :crazy: Maybe I should have thawed the butter more........
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If22sCUmvQM"]Probing Beef Ribs and Butter? - YouTube[/ame]

Those sliders look good. Nice looking ribs. I got a pack of short ribs in my freezer I need to use soon, been in there for a while.

Most excellent sir, those are some beautiful ribs.

Back