When there's no beer 🍻 in the beer 🍻 fridge

I often wonder how many Whataburger ketchup packets are stored in refrigerators:))

What's going on Adams's? Beer then no beer then back to dark beer and now not caring about beer being in fridge....?!

Should've said "none left". But there were only two Shiner at 5pm. I'll make a run tomorrow. Late week W should have their yellow tags flying. Hungry for beef ribs.

run to the liquor cabinet

Liquor cabinet bare. Well there's some sweet stuff the bride likes- I'd just as soon not drink that stuff- reminds me of a few bad HO's from the way back when. Think rum and High C- then never think of it again.

OMG he is homebrewing grain alcohol for the lower carbs how awesome. Almost fooled me!

I often wonder how many Whataburger ketchup packets are stored in refrigerators:))
I have a gallon baggie of the spicy kind. :redface::-D

Should've said "none left". But there were only two Shiner at 5pm. I'll make a run tomorrow. Late week W should have their yellow tags flying. Hungry for beef ribs.

United... $4.99lb. :thumb:

Liquor cabinet bare. Well there's some sweet stuff the bride likes- I'd just as soon not drink that stuff- reminds me of a few bad HO's from the way back when. Think rum and High C- then never think of it again.

Been there. Done that. And worse.

Plastic bottle bourbon and Big Red comes to mind.

No Beer in the Fridge:doh:
That gets you Hung down here:tsk:

I feel you. My beer fridge is empty and it is like a little hole in my soul that cannot be filled....oh wait, just get more beer. Done!

I have a gallon baggie of the spicy kind. :redface::-D

United... $4.99lb. :thumb:

2-3 of those spicy' in a hot cup of water- stolen two packs of crackers and a fried spam sandwich on white w/mayo.

May go to United in lieu of W. sightseeing not near as good but better beer selection

My son came down once and found a buncha veggies in the beer fridge and took me beer shopping. He said you don't give up territory or it gets occupied (Mrs frognot doesn't drink beer) and hard to recover.

Protect and defend the beer fridge!

With all the pics of KBS and Hopslam lately im surprised you didnt run out earlier. You have fine taste. Fine and damn expensive :)

There is a can of Two Hearted Ale in mine, but Meijers has Bells, Arcadia, and Founders on sale this week. Decisions, decisions...

Last edited:
Full Sail Session Lager and Sierra Nevada Otra Vez in mine. Love the lager. Don't recommend the Otra Vez. Shiner's Prickly Pear is better, in my humble opinion, but is only seasonal.

My best stuff is not fridged: Tomintoul Peaty Tang

Back