"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

snadamo

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Adam
Can't let the tradition die!

Phark all is what I am smoking this weekend...maybe some pipe tobacco lol.

I am so exhausted...last 3 days have just been rough on me and I haven't phelt this physically exhausted since haphing newborns.

I think there's a pork tenderloin in the beer phridge, so probably cooking that up tomorrow or sunday.

I am going to watch phootball, drink beer, and RELAX as much as I possibly can. Weather is hitting triple digits again, so IDKWTPhark is going on down here.

stay saphe, rest up, and enjoy your weekend brethren!

What’s up y’all pharkers

Tour of TexItaly

Manicotti, lasagna and chicken alfredo tonight

Cold front blowing in so bow hunting tomorrow morning

No telling what’s to come!

Y’all have a great weekend

Can't let the tradition die!

Phark all is what I am smoking this weekend...maybe some pipe tobacco lol.

I am so exhausted...last 3 days have just been rough on me and I haven't phelt this physically exhausted since haphing newborns.

I think there's a pork tenderloin in the beer phridge, so probably cooking that up tomorrow or sunday.

I am going to watch phootball, drink beer, and RELAX as much as I possibly can. Weather is hitting triple digits again, so IDKWTPhark is going on down here.

stay saphe, rest up, and enjoy your weekend brethren!

This thread ain't gonna die!
I'll pass it over like it was passed on to me.
Thanks for posting!

No smoking for me this weekend...was a bit busy planning my holiday.

Have Phun all y'alls!!:cool:

Phor me, it's get rid of the phrozen emergency turkey phrom last holiday season. I don't know why i let them sit in the phrezer this long, but each year about this time, a changing of the guard happens where another cheap turkey becomes the saphty net for the coming holiday season. Iph all else phales, our dogs get a really nice suppliment to their phood phor a phew weeks. Should be phun.

I'm hoping I can use my WSM to hang some meat on hooks (not sure what) over an open phire
to get a nice smokey and crispy result. Adams posted a video recently that has me a little inspired. If not this weekend then soon.

no deer at all but heard 2 feeders go off this morning…. Hummm!

Gonna have to spend more time out there….

Apparently we are doing a rib cook off at 2pm

Willie, Eli and me…. Travis and Don might throwdown too no sure yet

Should be fun!!!

Y’all have a great Sunny Saturday and get outside and enjoy the awesome weather

Cool front moving thru.The missus took over this weekend because we are busy harvesting our crops.She made homemade vegetable soup from freezer leftovers.We save and freeze veggie leftovers for just such an occasion.First cool front veggie soup is sorta kinda a tradition.She made some really good cornbread to go along with it.Tonight is hamburger steak,baked sweet tater and garlic Texas Toast.Tomorrow is a pot roast in the slow cooker.

3 way tie for 1st place on ribs

Always enjoy Willis place

Heading to the hot tub

Y’all have a good evening

Last edited:
Back