THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QN

is one Smokin' Farker
At Hilton Palmer House tonight and tomorrow night; any good eats in walking distance? or train ride? no car. At MDW hotel Thursday night.

Chicago

Downtown really depends on your budget. For something local, go to Portillo's for an Italian Beef.

I stayed near Midway in December and found an awesome little Thai place called Bree Thai. Highly recommend.

Eric

• Thanks
Reactions: QN
What are you looking for?

Fast? Chicago? Ethnic?

One block north of you is a Naf Naf Grill which is a good lunch sport for fast Mediterranean.

Just a few blocks north, across the river, is called the River North area. This roughly 5 block square area has nearly every food imaginable, so you need to be specific. Some of these are a bit pricey, but I'm not sure if your on someone else's dime.

Just north of that is even more places, cab accessible, called Gold Coast and Streeterville.

The Gage is up on Michigan about 3 blocks north of you I believe, that is not a bad place. Old world steak house is 3 north and 4 west, Gene and Georgetti's. One of my favorite places for steak. Just walking to each of those you will pass 20 more places, but I need you to narrow it down.

Also, give us more time next time so we can set something up!

I'm currently 3 blocks away. Was at Potters in that lobby two weeks ago until the wee hours.

• Thanks
Reactions: QN
Back