"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phriday Phu and pharkers.

No smoke this weekend, golf lessons for my son tomorrow morning then I'm playing in the afternoon and going to a graduation party following that.

Sunday is work, work, work.

Last edited:
The immutable burger night on the grill and 14lb packer brisket and two whole chickens quartered on the smoker. All but burgers experimental. Had a couple consecutive bad brisket cooks so I'm trying a different method. And, instead of spatchcocking, I normally take the next step and halve the bird to make it easier to brine, handle and, theoretically, expose more area to smoke. I'll see if quartering improves on that and may give better results as the thighs are always done before the breasts. Have a dandy day and a swell weekend folks!

I have no Pharking idea! :noidea: I guess it's time to start thinking about it. :shocked:

I've been getting these fantastic little chickens Phrom a Halal market - little 3# critters that are super tender and delicious, so one or two of those Phor sure. Not sure what else yet. They have goat meat there, so I might give that a shot.

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu, crew, and all y'all Pharkers! :clap2:

Company here for the weekend. Shrimp n Cheesy Grits on the menu for tomorrow... also some pool shootin', probably gun shootin', beer drinkin', story tellin', One of those weekends. :tape: :wink:

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!! :grin:

my first 2 butts. have only done spare ribs, stuffed and wrapped fatty and chicken legs so far. planning to go hot and fast with a sweet foiling sauce and tangy finishing sauce i found on another forum. enjoy the weekend boys

Back