I'm here for another year- Cheers

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I just renewed my membership for another year. $25 bucks to be a member is probably the best deal on planet earth. 24/7/365 of cooking ideas, instant feedback- cussing discussing world events- but the food and the cooks keeps me hanging around.

Yes, I've had my bell rung a few times. I'm alive. Brutal honesty won't put you out of the game. The good this place does for total strangers is pretty amazing.

Take a look at what a paid membership does for you and the forum.

Best $25 value on the net.

So, to those I've offended I apologize, to those I've not- well I am here for another year, there is time :))

Have a great weekend.

The good this place does for total strangers is pretty amazing.

Agreed and especially on the above quote. Though when you befriend folks on here and/or go to the regional bashes they're not strangers anymore. Great bunch of people and $25 isn't even a half tank of gas nowadays.

you add a lot to this forum. i read all of your threads and enjoy most of your posts.:heh: i still have no idea what the 90210 is for but maybe this is the year that you will tell us.:mmph: c'mon, even fwismoker finally revealed his secret cooker and his roti thing. i'll renew again when i am up this year too. i definitely get more out of this place than i spend or put in.

The vast information on this forum alone is well worth 25 bucks a year. I just sadly can not afford it. Maybe at some point.

Well, 16adams is responsible for me gaining weight! Just one of many farkers around here guilty of that ... but I'm glad he re-upped his membership anywho!

My membership has been very well spent money. I have learned many things in the short time I've been here, and I truly enjoy logging on to see what's new.

Thanks 16Adams. I've been meaning to renew for last few weeks, but never got around to it. Just did so. Well worth the price to hang out and share ideas with folks like you, Sako, Thingfish, Andrew, Cowgirl and so many more!

You mentioned I can find the features of a membership somewhere... I can't seem to find that. Could you either post what the features are or point me in the right direction? Thanks!

I just got the notice that mine expires tomorrow. I just re-upped myself. I have learned a lot from this forum. I have also worked the mods a little harder than I should have. New Years resolution...

You mentioned I can find the features of a membership somewhere... I can't seem to find that. Could you either post what the features are or point me in the right direction? Thanks!

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14666

Fast and Customizable Searches
Custom Avatars
Larger Signature Quotas
Larger Attachment Quotas
Larger PM Box Quotas
Larger Uploads Quotas

Maybe best of all - you get to support the existence of this site and all the good it does!

Amen...I just renewed, too.....and like others have said....that's the best $25 you could spend. The amount of good info you get in return...from cooks that know what they are doing....is crazy. Not to mention....you make some pretty cool friends along the way.....

Thanks 16Adams. I've been meaning to renew for last few weeks, but never got around to it. Just did so. Well worth the price to hang out and share ideas with folks like you, Sako, Thingfish, Andrew, Cowgirl and so many more!

i didn't make your short-list...:mmph: i am filling out my butthurt form as soon as i post this.:loco:

BH Form.jpg

+1 I hadn't realized my membership ran out because I haven't been around that much, but as soon as I visited today and realized it I re-upped immediately.

Best BBQ site on the entire interwebs.

offended.jpg

Back