THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wilsojos

Found some matches.
After almost two years of reading this forum, I finally finished my UDS. First I smoked a chuck roast and an arm roast as practice. Last weekend it was my first brisket. Tonight, my second brisket. I don't have any PRON, just my many thanks. I appreciate everyone here and the multitudes of advice and encouragement that they offer. It's going to take many more attempts before I even think about showing off, but I genuinely want you all to know that, at least for me, you are pretty awesome. Thanks y'all.

Congratulations on completing you UDS build...

You journey is just beginning, you'll learn something with every cook, and will be sharing your experiences with others.

You've only hit the tip of the iceberg. Keep askin and posting and a whole new world will open up. Trust me, I know.

Back