Happiness is...

Okie Sawbones

Banned
... a shipment of Rockwood lump. This will hold me for a while.

3a_zpspwcdufru.jpg

Today I hiked the perimeter of a local park. I saw countless teenage boys staring at their smartphones hunting PM. occasionally one would scream gleefully. Late July of my teenage years, I Was in pursuit, but not for what these fools are/were looking for.

Oops. And a dang nice haul of Rockwood. That is awesome

I'm guessing a "bag dump" photo would be out of line. But, I'm interested in the amount of chips/dust etc. This is the one charcoal that was rated higher than Ozark Oak in naked whiz. I like the smaller bags. Rockwood doesn't have a distributor near me.

Today I hiked the perimeter of a local park. I saw countless teenage boys staring at their smartphones hunting PM. occasionally one would scream gleefully. Late July of my teenage years, I Was in pursuit, but not for what these fools are/were looking for.

Oops. And a dang nice haul of Rockwood. That is awesome

I hear you! I also remember my teenage years both playing basketball and also plastered in front of a computer screen playing games (and I'm in my 50s) -- this was the start. I see so many kids today playing nothing but games or texting. This stupid game, as stupid as it is, actually gets kids outside. Yeah, they're still planted in front of a screen, but I actually went for a 2-mile walk with my daughter the other day and she would've gone for another mile if it wasn't dark out because of this stupid game. I didn't have to beg or bribe or cajole her. She just got up and we went! Heck, I'll take that!

How is rockwood working our for you? Just got my first bag--looks good, but wondering if you think it justifies the price.

I'm guessing a "bag dump" photo would be out of line. But, I'm interested in the amount of chips/dust etc. This is the one charcoal that was rated higher than Ozark Oak in naked whiz. I like the smaller bags. Rockwood doesn't have a distributor near me.

The force is with you. I had one out of 20 bags bust on me, so I dumped it out for you. Going to load my Primo anyway.

3a_zpstlqdkorh.jpg

Not much dust in a bag:

3c_zps8dh1mid8.jpg

A close up view, little dust in the bag.

3b_zpsaoxufob0.jpg

Back