BBQ Santa Giveaway 2016

BigButzBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Its almost that time of year again!

It's the "I believe in BBQ Santa!" Giveaway!

It starts in a little over a week and is filled with sauce seasonings and other BBQ goodies given away over 8 days with a Huge Gift Pack given away at the end. Brethren have been lucky winners several times.

Santa is getting his sleigh filled up and ready to go but, more sponsors are always welcome to join in on the fun. If you know of any that are interested they can email Santa's helpers at BBQSanta@gmail.com

Stay tuned for more info to come and check back to the website for further details this week BBQSanta.info

Thanks Tom !

This is a great thing you do every year! :hail:

Good luck this weekend :boxing::wink:

I believe in BBQ Santa.

This is one of my favorite things during this time of year!

Its almost that time of year again!

It's the "I believe in BBQ Santa!" Giveaway!

It starts in a little over a week and is filled with sauce seasonings and other BBQ goodies given away over 8 days with a Huge Gift Pack given away at the end. Brethren have been lucky winners several times.

Santa is getting his sleigh filled up and ready to go but, more sponsors are always welcome to join in on the fun. If you know of any that are interested they can email Santa's helpers at BBQSanta@gmail.com

Stay tuned for more info to come and check back to the website for further details this week BBQSanta.info

I sent your info to my friend that owns this. http://morub.com/ hit them up and tell them Donnie sent you..

Juse a quick update!

Goodies are filling up Santa's sleigh quickly. It's got sauce, seasonongs, Frogmats, and new this year, stuff from Nutriffic and a SAVANNAH STOKER! Lets not forget, once again, the super generous people from Snake River Farms are contibuting a bunch of gift certificates and one of their world famous, so damn good you could cry, Gold Grade Wagyu Beef Briskets!

If you don't believe in BBQ Santa, you are so going to be missing out

Back