Last call outlaw smoker giveaway tickets

BruceB

is one Smokin' Farker
First off I want to sincerely THANK the 39 members of the BBQ Brethren who purchased tickets for our OUTLAW SMOKER giveaway. I have 18 tickets left that were allotted to me, if anyone is interested in one more ticket or if anyone new wants to purchase, PLEASE read the information below. AGAIN, THANK YOU all for your participation and GOOD LUCK!

The Great Lakes Barbecue Association is giving away an OUTLAW Patio Model Smoker along with a SOLO STOVE Bonfire Model fire pit and a YETI Tundra 65 Insulated Cooler.

The drawing for these great prizes will be September 26, 2020 at The Rumble On The River KCBS Competition in Grand Haven, MI. Tickets are $25.00 and only 250 tickets will be sold.

Tickets can be purchased through PayPal at paypal@glbbqa.com (PLEASE use the Friends & Family option when sending money) and include your name, address and phone # for contact info. OR...you can send me a check, made payable to the GREAT LAKES BARBECUE ASSOCIATION and mail it to GLBBQA 8893 Hahn St., Utica, MI 48317

Upon receipt of your payment, through PayPal or check, I will fill out your tickets and mail them to you. The winner need not be present to win. The winner of the OUTLAW will be responsible for picking up his/her smoker or for shipping. The GLBBQA will ship the SOLO and YETI to the winners.

Proceeds go to help fund our Association activities and to help us support veterans charities and other worthwhile causes such as OBR deployments.

If you have any questions you can PM me here and I will get back to you ASAP. THANK YOU folks for your participation!

This post was approved by Ron L.

Sounds like a good cause. Thanks for your efforts.
I just sent for a ticket.

I want to take this opportunity to shout out a huge THANK YOU to all the Brethren Forum members who supported our OUTLAW SMOKER giveaway. All of your tickets are in the mail to you and you should be receiving them soon (from my mouth to the Post Office's ear).

Your tremendous support accounted for just over $1,200 to our Association.

Once again THANK YOU all and GOOD LUCK!

Back