Rotisserie kabobs and BB ribs -New Way

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Test cook Saturday with some new prototypes. All kinds of stuff on the kabobs, If something is done first I'll just slide that portion of the skewer.

BB ribs coated with some Island Spice Jerk- I think I'll put on some teriyaki toward the end. Teriyaki is on the chicken already.

Hey Keith, I think your camera has had a few to many. My bad, they just jumped into focus, nice looking experiment.

Cool pics. I love Island spice. Love looking at your posts. Always something different.

Hey Keith, I think your camera has had a few to many. My bad, they just jumped into focus, nice looking experiment.

I think the cook needs to catch up! ;)

Dave these skewers just plug on to where you want...completely customizable. I only made 8 but it can be expanded any which way. If you want two skewers together for big chunks of meat, or cornish game hens...small roasts etc.. This setup I used a quad with 2 skewers on each branch.

Looks great and I'm very interested in hearing how the Jerk ribs came out. Love all things Jerk and will have to try that if your results are good.

Cool pics. I love Island spice. Love looking at your posts. Always something different.
Thanks Ron! As they say variety is the spice of life. :grin:

Looks great and I'm very interested in hearing how the Jerk ribs came out. Love all things Jerk and will have to try that if your results are good.
Oh I love this Island Spice dry jerk rub. Everytime it's amazing. Today i finished with a light glaze of this natural teriyaki sauce. Definitely great balance, I'd highly recommend the combo.

Everything looks great man. Those skewers look like a winner.
Thank you!

The skewers are so customizable, different placement or configurations like with the claws put on you can put even more skewers on or double quads worth. Also you can cook much more than just kabobs too....Yea I definitely have high hopes for this system. :thumb:

Oh crap not sure why I looked at this after dinner cause now I am starving again. Incredible looking cook.

Damn fine! You are def offically the Rotie Mon:hail:
Thanks blue, first time for me doing roti kabobs. What I liked is how everything stays so moist and bastes each other Flavors were off the hook...will do again!

Oh crap not sure why I looked at this after dinner cause now I am starving again. Incredible looking cook.
Happens to me all the time Bill from doing the same thing. :laugh:

A little cleaning tip for seriously baked on grease. I had a bunch of roti parts that the dishwasher or regular scrubbing would never totally clean up. Mixed up some Mean Green about 70/30 concentrate to water and let them soak for a few hours.

This makes baked on grease soooo much easier to clean especially with stainless.

I'm going to have to do kabobs this way. Thanks for the idea.

I'm going to have to do kabobs this way. Thanks for the idea.
Yea the Octoforks™, kabob system, extra spit rod setup, and a special basket system is all part of my US patent pending application (plus a bunch of stuff I may never make)...The reason it's cost a freaking fortune.

Great looking cook there
Thanks Bob! It was a tasty one and a great first real test for this setup.

Back