Beef Ribs n Breakfast

You had me at ribs.................. and bacon neighbor!

I should know better than look at your cooks when I have not yet eaten.

Man that looks GOOD!
I will have to try it sometime. (saved page)

Now hungry!!

Dang if that doesn't look fantastic! I love camping and I think that whatever you cook over an open fire like that almost always tastes better than at home :-D. I'd definitely camp with you anytime!!

I think if we gave you "a" match and some kind off meat you would be able to still post pics of food that looks amazing! There is nothing you have ever cooked that I would not have eaten and been unhappy ! Great job as always! And always a peaceful setting! Envious!

Thanks so much Doug! Everything seems to taste better to me when cooked outside. :grin:

Another couple of fine looking cooks Jeanie. How was the fishing?

Thank you Marty! The fishing was pretty good this time. Mainly catfish but I'm good with that. :becky:

Thank you Titch and Phu! :grin:

Very nice, what waterway is that?

Thank you Badgerjacob! This was at a little lake in the NW corner of Oklahoma.. it's called Ft Supply. There aren't many options for fishing out this way. I hit this one, Salt Plains and local farm ponds.
For as much as I love fishing, I live in the wrong part of the world! :tsk::grin:

That looks awesome as always! Love the breakfast idea in the Dutch oven.

Thank you!! I usually cook over the fire but the dutch oven is handy to have. :grin:

Thank you Rodney!

You had me at ribs.................. and bacon neighbor!

I should know better than look at your cooks when I have not yet eaten.

Thanks Neighbor!! We need to get that Brethren neighborhood started soon, so I can mooch food from you and Sako. :becky:

Thank you Blue, IamMadman and Kik start! :grin:

Wow! That tater dish is over the top. Right up my alley. Well done! And what a beautiful morning.

Thanks Cullen! The weather was pretty nice this time. I love it out there!

Heck yeah!
Hey Joe, good to see ya. Thanks!

Nommy!!! Amazing as usual Jeanie. :nod:

Thanks Neighbor! :grin:

Dang if that doesn't look fantastic! I love camping and I think that whatever you cook over an open fire like that almost always tastes better than at home :-D. I'd definitely camp with you anytime!!

Thanks so much AceQue! I agree with ya, camp food tastes better than home food. Bring your favorite beverage and tent, there's room for you around the fire. :grin:

Ok not fair at all... Shorties followed by a breakfast like that... I would be in heaven.

Back