Finally A Weber Clearance Score

pjtexas1

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Went to Target looking for the Stok ci grates but they were all out. Bought the last Jumbo Joe for $17.98, a weber 18.5" hinged grate for $5.38 and a Stok premium cover for $7.48 (for my 22.5" OTG). Really don't have a need for the JJ but couldn't pass it up for the price.

I have given up on Walmart. I have been checking for weeks and they still have the same 4 mini WSMs for full price and this week they even added new Webers. I guess they will not be going on clearance any time soon.

Yeah Target seems to be the only retailer around here with discounts on weber products. I missed the good stuff by the time I went. I'd bet the Friday before Labor Day would be the best time to go for end of summer deals.

Nice score!

I have even gotten coupons for so much $$ off items at True Value, and if you read the fine print it will say can't be used on Weber products!

Target is the only place I've seen to discount Weber & only at end of season.
Fri. I scored a 22.5" winged grate for my OTS for $5.98.

No sales here either. Before labor day full price ...a week after they are all gone and are loaded to the hilt with Halloween stuff.

Same here! I found the last JJ at the target near me for 17.98. didn't even think twice. Also got the lodge CI sportsman grill for $50 on clearance at William Sonoma outlet! They also had the coconut charcoal for $3 a box. Some great deals out there!

The target by me has a Smokey Joe silver, a 18.5" OTS left, was tempted by the joe, but I don't really know when i would use it. I already have 3 kettles.

The target by me has a Smokey Joe silver, a 18.5" OTS left, was tempted by the joe, but I don't really know when i would use it. I already have 3 kettles.

Use it to build a mini, they're great for a small smoke.

The sjs and ots were still full price when I bought the jj. Minis are great and help save on charcoal for small cooks.

I have even gotten coupons for so much $$ off items at True Value, and if you read the fine print it will say can't be used on Weber products!

Last year around Black Friday time I had a T.V. flyer w/ a $25 off any one item priced up to $50 coupon. I looked it over up, down and sideways looking for "excluding Weber products" but didn't see anything.

I went to the store and showed it to the mgr. and he said it was good even for Weber stuff, so I bought a $49.99 GA for $25.

Back