Help!

jack159th

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Have friend thats having a fundraiser for his football team. They need 800 leg quarters cooked and they supply the protien. I just cook. Whats a fair price.

$800 is fair I think. I come to this by figuring a case of legs quarters has about 57 quarters on average for roughly $27. This would make your cost per quarter $.047 and we'll round it to $0.50 after a little rub expense. Standard rule to get a rough price is food cost x 3 so since he is supplying the chicken I'd go food cost x 2= $1.00 pc 800 quarters = $800

Now if it's a friend and a fundraiser then you can take that into account to help them more if you would like.

its a friend and a fundraiser.

What HBMTN is saying is that $800 is a fair price for your time, equipment use, rubs, etc. The final decision is up to you as to what you want to charge a friend for a fund raising event.

This is just my personal opinion, and by no means has no bearing on what you decide, but I would consider doing it for no charge since it is a friend and for a fund raiser. However I do not know your financial situation so anywhere between $0 and $800 would be more than fair.

Check with your accountant as well since this could possibly be a write off with regard to taxes if the accounting is handled correctly.

Back