recommendations for bulk rubs post Oakridge?

Please come back with the rubs you tried and a review of different companies too.

I've spent quite a bit of money on Oakridge, Sucklebusters, Naturiffic etc based on Brethren experience and reviews that they post. While I tend to post food photos, I read as many technique and spice/rub posts as I see.

TIA

Yes it is. They keep a fairly large grilling and smoking inventory. In season they keep a BGE smoking outside at all times.

Must be regional, ive never seen Oakridge products at any of the Ace Hardware's in my area. Was just there today and looked. Also, i looked on their website and didn't see Oakridge there either.
They have tons of treager and BGE products.

Must be regional, ive never seen Oakridge products at any of the Ace Hardware's in my area. Was just there today and looked. Also, i looked on their website and didn't see Oakridge there either.
They have tons of treager and BGE products.

No it's the store owner that set this up. The Ace near me doesn't carry it.

Byron's Butt Rub ain't bad. I usually use it as a base and tweak to my liking, but it's plenty good enough to use on it's own imo. I've fed hundreds at church using it and never had a complaint.

No it's the store owner that set this up. The Ace near me doesn't carry it.

Correct, however, if one Ace carries it, then it's in the database and other Ace stores should be able to order it. That's what the manager of the store in my hometown told me last fall. If they have a UPC for it in the Ace system, any Ace store should be able to order it from the distribution center.

Correct, however, if one Ace carries it, then it's in the database and other Ace stores should be able to order it. That's what the manager of the store in my hometown told me last fall. If they have a UPC for it in the Ace system, any Ace store should be able to order it from the distribution center.

Not sure that's true. Years ago i wanted to have my local Ace order a Timberline 1300 for me but they couldn't. I had to order from Ace online and have it shipped to store so i could save $300+ on shipping.

Not sure that's true. Years ago i wanted to have my local Ace order a Timberline 1300 for me but they couldn't. I had to order from Ace online and have it shipped to store so i could save $300+ on shipping.

Don’t know dude….just passing along what was told to me from the horse’s mouth…You do you.

Back