THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
Nope not different than Baltimore Pit - I live about 40 minutes outside of Baltimore

Whats a little different about this one is most pit beef recipes around here don't call for the injection but I think it makes a BIG difference

I'm all for changing up Baltimore Pit Beef by using a smoker, but I think you need to at least have it touch a grill for that authentic flavor..

Looks good.

Thanks !!!

Looks just Grate !!!!

On any given day I might do tri-tip EXACTLY the same way......on the opposite Coast........:idea:

Excellent job! Did you cook the meat wrapped in foil? Also, what did you inject it with -- brine or something else?

Last edited:
Isn't pit beef usually minimaly seasoned, grilled over high heat devoloping a char crust sliced thin and served with onion and tiger sauce?

Back