"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Well, I have red deer rack and osso buco arriving today, but since it is My Favorite Redhead's birthday, she doesn't want that. Bummer. :crazy:

Hopefully she will make up her mind in time to fix something. I grilled ribeye cap steaks last night.

Last edited:
Paging Dr Phu and all you smokin ember heads!!.....not much here, probably brown some ground beef on the BR griddle and make tacos. My tomato season is short thanks to the deer, but I have a lot need to be eaten NOW.......stay safe .....Peace

Happy Phriday all!!! Supposed to be raining here the majority of the weekend, so not too much outdoor cooking planned. I'm thinking steaks on the kettle Sunday. See what else phalls in to place. Have a GREAT weekend and Happy Smoking!

Triple Digit heat 104-110* all weekend so thinking mostly leftovers with Beer & Topo Chico. Wife commented she wanted a BBQ Chicken sandwich. I can do that, I’ll just need to go buy BBQ sauce. Thinking no long smokes. Will grill something. Ribeye, brawts, wingettes. Enjoy your weekend Brethren

I been kinda craving meatloaf lately, so i might smoke a meatloaf. Ive done fatties before, but not meatloaf. I prefer a traditional meatloaf, so no bbq sauce, no bacon, no cheese. I mean, after all that, imho its not meatloaf. I'll probably add diced onions and poblano's at most.

Back