Where to buy Brisket online

OCSMOKER

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
I usually buy my brisket at smart n final but wanted to try something special... Where is a good place to buy brisket online? Maybe some special fed cow. I don't know alot about it but I know with steaks there are aged beef etc. Just wanted to splurge a little.

Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. Would be nice to try something different than smart n final meat. Even though I have made some amazing briskets.

I am a huge fan of rib eye steaks and I know those can change so much at expensive restaurants so I figured my briskets may be even better from a different place. May be worth a try. Not something I could afford every time.

The Costcos in Laguna Niguel have prime packer briskets as well as the Costo near the Spectrum in Irvine.

It's not exactly online but have you tried The Meat House? There is one in Mission Viejo.

It's not exactly online but have you tried The Meat House? There is one in Mission Viejo.

My wife told me about that place awhile ago... I actually forgot about it. I have not tried it. Do they have good meat?

Wow they have meats from snake river farms! I will have to check them out.

I have to say that Snake River Farms Waygu Briskets are awesome. While they are pricey they bring results. My brother and I cooked them in the Sams Club series this year and we had a top 5 brisket in our local and won brisket in Bentonville at the finals. I don't believe we would have achieved that goal with the brands we were previously using.

Back