Hello Gamecock South Carolina's!!!!!

Ahhcoo

Reaction score
Ya ready for this years game vs My Ags!? I trying to get everything ready to head down y'all's way for gametime. I got a couple of questions and of course they all have to do with breakfast and BBQ! Where to tailgate for the game? Where to bar hop with the wife? Where to eat after hours ?(hangover meal) where to have breakfast very early? Where to have some damn good ol South Carolina BBQ!? Thanks and Gig em!:heh:

That game will be off the chain. Docs bbq off shop road is better than average. I had little pigs bbq once and they have a nice spread. Hudson's smokehouse in Lexington has a nice spread and great pork, but layoff the brisket. Going to be a great game and a big time atmosphere. Too bad I'll be at the house. For hanging out--five points used to be the place to go and still has decent bars but can get a little rough late night. The vista is probably a little more mild and definitely safer. These are areas in Columbia and not actual venues. Lots of watering holes at both locations. Can't pharking wait for football season.

What a way to start the 2014 football season! Thanks for all the advice I surely appreciate all of it! Hopefully this turns out to be on hell of game can't wait !

Back